Transit OptionsThe City operates a fixed route, Call-A-Ride and trolley service for Morro Bay residents and visitors:
- Morro Bay Fixed Route (PDF) - Year-round general public fixed route transit service within City limits
- Morro Bay Call-A-Ride (PDF) - Year-round advanced scheduled curb to curb service within 3/4 of a mile of the fixed route
- Morro Bay Trolley - Seasonal fixed route service linking the North Main Street and Downtown Business Districts, Embarcadero, and State Parks
- Morro Bay Transit: Due to several road closures for the Harbor Festival, Skateboard race, and Farmer's Market on Saturday, 10/7/17, there will be no service to the Morro Bay Transit stop at Market at Morro Bay Boulevard. In addition, the bus will re-route around the various road closures.
- Trolley: Trolley service will be free on Saturday, 10/7/17 courtesy of the Harbor Festival. Due to several road closures for the Harbor Festival, Skateboard race, and Farmer's Market on Saturday, the trolleys will be re-routed around all the various road closures and there will be no service to the Embarcadero at Pacific stop. For trolley stops on 10/7/17, please view the Harbor Festival Trolley flyer.
Plan your transit trip in Morro Bay using Google Transit. Morro Bay Transit is participating in a program from Google that allows customers to create transit trip plans using the familiar Google Maps interface. Routes, stop locations, times, and transfers will all be shown on Google Maps.
Simply enter in your pick up and destination locations, then enter in what day and time you want to leave and let Google Maps do the rest. You will be provided with a list of transit routes available and information on such things as travel time, cost, and direction the bus is heading.
Good Neighbor Program
The Good Neighbor Program is a volunteer effort designed to bridge the gaps in safety net services for seniors over 55 and adults over 18 with disabilities in SLO County.
Call 805-547-7025, ext. 17 to inquire about becoming a volunteer driver or, if you are in need, to arrange a ride.