Participating on one of the City's advisory bodies is a great way to learn more about important issues and challenges facing Morro Bay. The City has six standing advisory bodies and two special purpose advisory bodies. More than 40 residents currently assist and support the Council in this important capacity, but there's room for more!
Currently, we are looking to fill the following upcoming vacancies:
- Planning Commission - 2 seats
- Public Works Advisory Board - 1 seat
- Citizens Finance Advisory Committee - 4 seats
- Tourism Business Improvement District Advisory Board - 4 seats
- Harbor Advisory Board - 2 seats
Applications are due by Friday, January 11, 2019.