|About the Morro Bay Trolley
The seasonal trolley service provides residents and tourists a fixed route public
transportation system linking the North Main Street and Downtown Business Districts,
Embarcadero, and State Parks.
The Morro Bay Trolley operates Memorial Day weekend through the first weekend in October
during the following hours:
- Friday: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm*
- Saturday: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Sunday and Holidays: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm (Memorial Day and Labor Day)
- Monday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm*
- Fourth of July: 11:00 am to approximately one hour after the fireworks
*Friday and Monday service operates from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
4th of July
The trolley will operate its normal routes during the day and operate special routes after the fireworks.
The trolley will operate its normal routes during the day. All three routes will have a stop near the festival entrance.
Wooden trolley tokens can be used in lieu of paying a cash fare. Tokens can be
purchased from the trolley driver. Trolley tokens make great souvenirs.
- $1 per ride
- $3 All Day Pass (valid on all trolley routes for the day purchased)
- Children under 5 ride free - limit 2 per fare paying rider
Morro Bay Trolley
1001 Kennedy Way
Morro Bay, CA
Ph: (805) 772-2744