|About the Morro Bay Trolley
The seasonal trolley service provides residents and tourists a fixed route public
transportation system linking the North Main Street and Downtown Business Districts,
Embarcadero, and State Parks.
The Morro Bay Trolley operates Memorial Day weekend through the first weekend in October
during the following hours:
- Friday* & Saturday: 11 AM - 7 PM
- Sunday: 11 AM - 6 PM
- Monday*: 11 AM - 5 PM
- Fourth of July: 11 AM - 6 PM
- Memorial & Labor Day: 11 AM - 6 PM
*Friday and Monday service operates from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Wooden trolley tokens can be used in lieu of paying a cash fare. Tokens can be
purchased from the trolley driver. Trolley tokens make great souvenirs.
- $1 per ride
- $3 All Day Pass (valid on all trolley routes for the day purchased)
- Children under 5 ride free - limit 2 per fare paying rider
Morro Bay Trolley
1001 Kennedy Way
Morro Bay, CA
Ph: (805) 772-2744